Tuesday 18 February 2020

A Letter of complaint to the SDO, Telephone Exchange against non-functioning of landline telephone


A Letter of complaint to the SDO, Telephone Exchange as your landline phone is not functioning properly.
Rashmi Kapoor
230, Vijay Nagar
Kanpur
Feb 19, 2020

The S.D.O. (Operations)
Telephone Exchange
B.S.N.L., Kanpur

Subject: Landline Telephone Not Working Properly

Sir,
Please refer to my complaint number 24 lodged on Feb 15, 2020.
My telephone number is  223224 and I am a resident of Vijay Nagar. As mentioned above, I made my complaint on the 15th of Feb, 2020. On that day, I met the JE concerned also. He had assured me to make my telephone in working position within two hours. But till date, no one has come to my house to attend the complaint. This is very disappointing to me. Other companies are giving better service these days. I am unable to think as to why BSNL India is lagging behind in competition.
I hope you will act immediately to look into the matter seriously and get my complaint attended.
Thanking,
Yours faithfully
Rashmi

No comments:

Post a Comment