Tuesday 31 May 2022

Email-writing-example-writing skills formats

 (1)THANKING UNCLE FOR HIS HOSPITALITY

Suppose yourself as Sumit/Sumita. You have recently spent your vacation at your uncle's home in Shimla. Now, write an e-mail to your uncle, describing how you were obliged to him for inviting you to Shimla and showing you the beauties of the place. Assume any email address of yours and that of your uncle.

To

sharmaAnil@gmail.com

from

Sumit20@gmail.com

 

Date

22 July 20- -          16:20

 

Subject

 

Feeling Obliged

 

Dear Uncle

I have no words to express my gratitude to you for providing me an opportunity to visit the Hills Queen, that is, Shimla. It is seven days have passed since I arrived back home. But the beauty of the Shimla Hills is still fresh in my mind. The affection, care, and love you and your family showered on me are unforgettable moments in my memory.

You have not visited us for long. So it is your turn now to come to Chandigarh. My father will especially write to you about this.

Thanking you for your kind hospitality,

Yours Lovingly

Sumit

No comments:

Post a Comment