Monday 27 February 2023

My Visit to an International Trade Fair

My  Visit to an International Trade Fair

International trade fairs are very useful and informative for all of us. In our country, an International Trade Fair is organized every year in Pragati Maidan every year. Many countries take part in it. They set up their stalls to display their mechanical progress in the field of industry and technology. They also set up stalls to make the visitors acquainted with their culture. Last year, I had a chance to visit the international trade fair held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. I went from one place to the other to visit all the stalls. Japan’s and South Korea’s stalls were very attractive. The latest electronic devices were displayed in them. The cultural show organized by several countries was entertaining and educative. The Garba and the ‘giddha’ dances were the most attractive shows in the Indian Pandaal. India’s exhibition of “nano’ cars was also the centre of attraction for foreigners. My to the international trade fair was really very informative and educative to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment